Wednesday, December 16, 2009

AnyaInk - Acetate Challenge


The last AnyaInk Challenge for the year is to use acetate. I have seen some fantastic things done with acetate and had actually bought some only a few weeks ago, so this was the perfect opportunity to have a go. I think that this turned out pretty good, although it was hard to take a picture of. I have included two pictures as I think the first one is better, but you get the flash on the acetate. So I added another one, you can never have enough photos of your cards!! Anyway I white embossed the greeting on the inside of the card so that you could see it through the acetate window.

Paper - SU Riding Hood Red and SU Whisper White, Oh and of course Acetate!
Tools - Swiss Dots embossing folder, Eyelet Borderbilities and Nestabilites Labels 1
Stamps - TGF Christmas Sweetie and SU Sincere Salutations
Other - Mini roses and red rhinestone's (Bizzy Becs) white ribbon (my stash), pink kindy glitz, white liquid applique and riding hood red ink sponged around the window.

Well it sure is a hot one down in Melbourne today. I have let my older two stay home today because it is so hot, but I have threatened a few times to drop them off at school because they keep fighting! Is 1pm to early for a glass of wine!! Lucky for me Hubby came home early and I nicked out to the shops for some sanity relief. I ended up down at Chemist Warehouse smelling perfumes. I need a new one and I was after something different. I smelt so many perfumes, but as soon as I smelt Vera Wang Princess I knew that I had found my new perfume, not to mention it comes in the most gorgeous bottle, it is a heart shaped pink bottle with a little tiara on the lid, so cute! So Santa will be bringing me a nice new perfume! I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Emma, like how you used the nesties to make your window.

    MMmmmm Vera Wang, love it. Nice to see Santa is thinking of you.

    Thanks for playing along this week at Anya Ink.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!