Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mad For Markers Wednesday on Thursday!

Now I know that today is Thursday, so yes I am a day late with my M4M post, really sorry Sammi! But I have had a really bad week and so I'm sorry for being late, but here is my card. I made this card for a friend who had a wedding to go to in Bali, ahh to be in Bali right now, how nice would that be...hehe!


Copic Colors Used
Bride Hair - E47, E55, E53, E50
Flowers - BV01, BV08
Dress - BG10, C1
Groom's Hair - I am really sorry, but I can't remember the colors I used for his hair!
Suit and Tie - C9, C7, C5, C3, BV08, BV01

I just realized that I haven't yet been in to tell everyone that I am now Copic Certified. Yes, I was given the most amazing opportunity by the lovely Sammi to attend the Melbourne Copic Certification Class. And I have to say that I had the best time. Not only did I get to meet some of my fellow bloggers, Tracey, Debra, Mandi and Cassie, who by the way were just gorgeous and lovely people, but I got to spend a whole day with the fabulous Marianne Walker and Lori Craig who came all the way from the US to teach the class. OMG they were amazing, espically Marianne! I have learn't soooo much! 

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Emma! And I just love the effects you have gotten with their hair. Yes, looks like someone learnt alot at Copic Class lol. It was great fun wasn't it. And Marianne has such a energy and enthusiasm, what a great teacher she is :o) *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutly gorgeous Emma, I hope your weekend is better than your week.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Emma, wonderful colouring and sooo loooove the colour lol! Take careX:) Oh and Congratulations again on your copic certification.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing to be apologising for Em!! Things happen! So sorry to hear it's been a bad week (hugest HUGS)
    xxx
    WOW girl... this is AWESOME!! I LOVE it!!
    Nice to chat a bit today and again sorry for going AWOL yesterday!! hope you have a good weekend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Emma. A huge congrats for your certification. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how on earth did I miss this gorgeous card. So sorry. This is gorgeous. LOL. beautiful colours. Great colouring as always.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love that you used purple on this wedding card! What a gorgeous combo!! Super cute Emma!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!