Thursday, March 24, 2011

One Proud Mummy!

Ok so not too sure if everyone saw Ella's card in my last post, but her card made Top 3 over at 'Make it Colourful'. She was hasseling me to check everyday at least 3 times a day to check to see if she had won, so it was a long few days for her...hehe! So finallyon Tuesday when we checked she had made the top 3. She was very excited and asked 'What do I win?'. I told her that she didn't win anything, but she got to display this badge on my blog. She was kind of happy with that....hehe...you know 9 year old girls, it's all about what THEY can get..hehe! Anyway she can't wait for the next challenge to start, so thanks so much to all the girls over at Make it Colourful for the fabulous challenge and Ella is definitely looking forward to playing along next time!


Well done Ella, I am very proud...hehe! Think she is definitely going to give me a run for my coloring...hehe!


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Ella!! Well Done! Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, lovely layout and pretty flowersX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!