Thursday, May 26, 2011

Deconstructed Sketch 3

Can you believe that it's Thursday again! Well it is and we have a new sketch for you over at Deconstructed Sketches. I am just having so much fun with these Sketches, hope you guys are as well!


When I was trying to decide which stamp to use for this card, I started thinking that I end up with soooo many Girly type cards and that I don't really have any boy ones in my stash, so I decided that I was going to make a boys card. It's not for anyone in particular, just building up my stash...hehe! So of course I was ALWAYS going to use a TGF image, are there any other stamps out there!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31, YG17, YG13, YG11
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Top - C3, C1, C00
Pants - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Shoes - YG17, YG13, C1, C00

I have been having a lot of fun with these Gorgeous Spotty buttons lately, they are from Purple Pumpkin and if you haven't seen their Fantastic embellishments, especially buttons, then you should head over and have a look, you will not be dissappointed!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Deconstructed Girls

    2 comments:

    1. This is amazing Emma. Have I mentioned recently how much I love your style? Seriously... awesome. Your coloring on this little guy is fantastic and I love the way you used your papers to show the sketch... fantastic!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love everything about this card, Emma! It's AWESOME!! I agree with Jen, I love your style SO MUCH and wish that I could put layouts and embellishments together like you can!! Thanks for inspiring me! HUGS

      ReplyDelete

    Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!