Thursday, August 25, 2011

Not much happening!


I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately, but I have had a lot going on in the last few weeks and to be honest I just haven't felt like creating.  So I haven't made a card for a good couple of weeks and although it is strange to not pick up my copics for that long, it has actually felt nice. Although I have been having a lot of fun playing with this whole Art Journalling thing, learning some new things and just having some fun getting messy! I will show you what I've been up to later.

Anyway it was my girls birthday in July and I know I showed you one of their cards, but I didn't show you the other one, so here it is!


Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E55, E53, E51
Dress and Shoes - RV29, RV25, RV23, RV00
Socks - BG72, BG70
Ground - W5, W3, W1, 0
Sky - C1, C00, B000, B0000, 0

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card,Emma...hope you get your Mojo back!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Hugs Emma! I hope all is well with you. I MISS you girl!!! LOVE this new card... all the layers are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, I am glad to hear that you had a great day with your Hubby and kids as well. Sometimes you just have to take a moment and know that, that is really what matters. I am glad to see you back, but totally get why you need to have some Copic free moments. I am also very glad to hear that you haven't been sick. This card is just adorable and I am sure that your twins had a Wonderful Birthday. My Son & Daughter's Birthdays are July 30 & 31st, so they tend to spend two days getting gifts for both of them. lol. Tell your girls we said Happy Birthday. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!