Monday, October 24, 2011

Art Journalling Monday!

I have been having so much fun participating in the TGF Heart Journalling Class, plus I have done Christy Tomlinson's Art Journalling class as well, OMG there are way too many new things that I want/NEED...hehe!

I thought I would share with you some more of my pages. I have to say that I have found Art Journalling to be really helpful in getting some things off my chest and expressing how I'm feeling! You know the old saying, "Better out than in" I definitely think this is true! Anyway hope you like my pages!









4 comments:

  1. Hello my friend. I love your art journaling. I knew that I already had so much on my plate I would have any fun at this time doing it. I am thinking that I should have. Maybe that would have helped me to see that it doesn't have to be perfect to be fun. I tend to hate not having everything I do come out perfect! Mind you it never is, and that is what bothers me. lol.. I love your pages. They are both so awesome! I am happy for you that it has been so good for the soul. We all need that. Hope you get all the things you need. lol,,, Have a great week. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely journalling Emma! Those girls definately remind me of Lily and Charlotte! I too hope our children realise what they have, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages Emma! You have a real knack for this art journalling! Hope you are keeping well.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just fabulous, Emma! We are so happy to have you plauing along and I so love seeing your beautiful work! Miss you girlie! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!