Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

I was looking through my stash of cards the other night and realized that I didn't have any little boys cards, so I had to make up one as our neighbour is turning 5 Today and my guys are all off to the party this afternoon! Happy Birthday Jason!

Jason is having a Lion King themed party, but I dont have any Jungle themed stamps so I went for the next best thing which is TGF's Oliver with his Dinosaurs!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E25, E31, E50
Tshirt - YG67, YG17, YG13, YG11, C3, C1
Jeans - B99, B97, B95, B93
Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000
Dinosaurs - Y19, Y17, Y15, W7, W5, W3, YG99, YG97, YG95, C3, C1

Don't forget that next week is Mad For Markers big birthday blog hop, you won't want to miss it!

Plus on the 2nd of June we have our Melbourne Copic Coloring day, so if you are in or near Melbourne we would love to see you. The day is going to be full of tutorials (I might even be doing some hair coloring tutorials) and lots of other tips and tricks relating to Copics. It will definitely be a fantastic day. The cost for the day is $90 and you get morning and afternoon tea as well as lunch and coffee through out the day. There is also going to be a little pack of goodies! So if you plan on coming head over to the Mad For Marker Store and book your place, we would hate for you to miss out as spots are limited! Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma. This is adorable. I am sure that Jason is going to love it. Happy Birthday Jason! :O) I wish I was uber rich, I would get on a plain (not worry about missing any work) and come on over and join you for Copic Coloring Day. lol... Oh well, until that day comes I'll just enjoy through your wonderful talent in cards and Scrapbook pages. Hope you are all well. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!