Friday, July 27, 2012

Thanks!

My card today uses the lovely 'Renew' from Some Odd Girl Stamps! Isn't she just sooo Pretty!

I colored this image a little while ago thankfully, cause at the moment I seem to have lost my coloring mojo! I am hoping to find it in the next week or so as I really want to color, but when I sit down to do it I just seem to just sit there and not do anything lol! I am going shopping for a new desk this afternoon as it is my birthday on Sunday and I really want a new desk with just a little more room. Although I don't have a very big space though so it is trying to find one that will fit, anyway fingers crossed and who knows hopefully if I find one it will bring my mojo back!


Copic Colors Used:

Hair - E57, E55, E53
Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000
Dress - RV29, RV14, RV13, RV11, E53, E51, E50

I have colored my card using my Copic Markers on Xpress It blending card, all of which, including 'Renew' The Some Odd Girl Stamp are available from Mad For Markers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, Happy belated Birthday! I hope you were able to find the perfect desk for yourself and that you had a great Birthday. The M&Ms had their bdays on Monday & Tuesday. Wow, 15 & 14 and both going to be 9th graders. I think I need some heavy medication. :O) Anyway, I love your card! She is so pretty and I think your coloring is just fantastic. I love, love how you colored her hair and her dress both. You really did a great job with your shading on them both. I need to keep practicing with my shading. I am finally getting a little better with the hair and taking my time, but when it comes to the dresses and the folds I really need to practice more. I hope that you are doing well. I have missed talking with you. Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop on and wish your daughter good luck for her karate, hope she has a great time and wins! (heard about it on Sammi's blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma! I just wanted to tell you that I'm in love with how you colored this cutie! The cream in her dress is just stunning- I'm going to have to try that. I hope that you were able to find a desk that you like and that fits, sometimes that's not the easiest thing to do huh? And I hope you had a fabulous birthday! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Emma. I love your colouring and colour combo and love how you colored her hair and her dress both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!