Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Some Odd GIrl No lines!

This card was my entry into the round 3 of Odd Idol! I have to say I have had a lot of fun with this stamp, she is so much fun to color, especially in the No lines technique!

My twins Birthdays were last week and one of my girls loves blue and red so thats why I went with this color scheme, it looks very Patriotic, but it really is just about a litle girl who loves Blue and Red...haha! 



So I am happy to say that this card got me thoruogh to the 4th round of Odd Idol, so I will come back later to show you my card which I did for that!

Not much else to report here at the moment, bubs is growing nicely, as am I...haha! I am so going to need to start exercising as soon as this baby arrives or else it is not going to be a pretty look leading into summer lol! But otherwsie the pregancy is going well and we are now into the home quarter, with 3/4 down already, it sure has gone fast! Before we know it it will be the start of October and Bubs will be here, hope we have decided on names before then lol! Not having much luck at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!