Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mad For Markers ATC Challenge

We have a new challenge over at Mad For Markers this week. It is to create an ATC and then send it in to be part of our swap! How much fun will that be! So get creating and send in your ATC to be a part of it!
Now I have to admit that this was my very first ATC and I did struggle a little with it at first. I am so used to making a 6x6 card that a tiny 3.5x2.5 ATC had me stumped! But I got there in the end and I am happy with the result. Now I have to say a big thank-you to the lovely Sammi who stamped off these Tilda images for me, so thank-you Sammi!


Copic Colors Used
Skin - E11, E000, E00, R20
Blonde Hair - E53, E51, E50
Brown Hair - E47, E50, E51, E53, E55
Clothes - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
B97, B95, B93, B91

Both images were colored with Copics, of course, and colored on Xpress it blending card. For all your copic needs make sure to pop past the Mad For Markers Store!

Hope everyone has a Fantastic Wednesday as it doesn't look like it is going to be a nice one here in Melbourne! Might be a good day to create!

Oh before I go I wanted to wish my very good friend Annette a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a great day Annette!

10 comments:

  1. Emma your 2 ATC's are gorgeous. I love the image and your colouring and choice of colours is amazing. I love them both, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma, these are just beautiful. What a fantastic job you have done with them. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Emma these are amazing. Your colouring is sensational. Great job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Emma, awesome colouring, Tilda is adorable! Thanks for the birthday wishes, just doing some birthday blogging lol! Whilst it is quiet. See you soon, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Emma these are both stunning!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow Emma just gorgeous. I never thought of using Magnolia stamps on ATC's. Thanks for the inspiration. ANd I just love the Copic dot backgrounds. So effective. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love them both, Emma! Your Tildas are lovely, beautifully coloured and I love the delicate bling! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable Emma! Love the image ( I can't seem to get this one) and your ATCs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma! Your cards are just amazing! If you just explain me the procedure of swaping? What shoul I do now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your answer... But could you please send me this address just as it should go on an envelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the country - Australia?) I will send from abroad, so don't want the ATC to be lost(

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!