Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Magnolia meets Mad For Markers!

It's Wednesday again and my Mad For Markers Day. Today I have another Fairy Tale Magnolia to show you! It's my twin girls birthday in a couple of weeks and Charlotte has been asking me to make her a Pink card for her birthday, so here it is! I have had to hide it from her, but I know she will love it!

Copic Colors Used
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Dress - RV10, RV13, RV14

For all your Copic and Paper needs make sure to head over to the Mad For Markers Store where Sammi has all your Copic addiction needs!

Now I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 107
Just Magnolia - In the Garden

8 comments:

  1. Awwwwww how pretty and sweet and beautiful is your card??? Super Duper I can tell YOU!!! Fantastic stuff. I love your scrunched ribbon and your colours!! I liked how you did your embossing and then made it pop, very cool:-) Thanks so much for sharing your amazingly beautiful card with us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene you have created Emma, gorgeous Tilda dancing on the stage, love those sparkly butterflies, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma - this is truly gorgeous! She looks like she's on a stage. Love your ruffled ribbon and embossing
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Emma. Love your ribbon effect, just love it! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, This is a beautiufl card! I love how you have the trim/ribbon done on it!
    Thank you for playing with us at MDUC this week.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back. I have selected you for a few blogging awards over at my blog Miss Emma :o) Go check them out *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that ruffles ribbon!!!! Such a pretty touch! Wonderful girlie card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I had commented on here but no... oopsie! I do love this card and I bet Charlotte is going to be absolutely thrilled with it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!