Friday, September 3, 2010

Mad For Markers Pink Challenge!

Well I have finally got my Mad for Markers card finished, a little late, but better late than never....hehe! We still have our coloring Pink Challenge over at the Mad For Marker Blog and all the entries are Fantastic, so if you haven't got yours in, you had better get those Pink Markers out and start coloring! You still have 1 more week to be in the running for 3 Pink Copic Markers!

I have used this Gorgeous TGF digi image called Pinto Pony, isn't she just Gorgeous! So I am entring this card into Farm Fresh Friday were the challenge is Rule of 3's. So I have used 3 flowers, 3 Pattern Papers and my Ribbon and 2 doileys make up another set of 3.

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - RV10, RV02, RV00
Skin - E40, E41, E43, 0
Spots - R24, R27, R29
Hooves - E39, E37, E35
Birds - E39, E37, E35
Grass - E25, E29, E47

Hope you enjoy your weekend, however you are planning to spend it and come back tomorrow where I have some very exciting news to share!

Oh I almost forgot that my last card was chosen as one of Mercy's Magnificent Musings! I am very excited, I get to show this Gorgeous badge!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Emma!! Your pony is just beautiful! I love the E40 group and those pinks on the mane and tail are just beautiful!! A gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Kylie
    Oh - and congrats on being a Magnificent Musing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable Emma!! Love your colouring as usual, just fantastic! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. what a wonderful card. Great work.
    mwah
    trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Em! this is stunning! LOVE it! That's right you reminded me I need to get that gorgeous pony! LOL!
    oooh... Congrats on being a Magnificent Musing! That's AWESOME!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Emma, love your sets of threes. Beautiful colouring of such a cute image. Congratulations on being a Magnificent Musing, well done you!! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ittle pony is so cute. I love your card the paper layered with the doillie looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!