Friday, August 27, 2010

Pink with Mad For Markers

Hi There fellow Copic lovers! I have some not so Pink inspiration for you! The reason behind my not so pink inspiration is my 15 month old little boy! I did have a very nice Pink colored card to share with you, but I left it on desk last night so that I could photograph it today and of course one of the first things my little man did this morning was climb onto my desk and get my copics out and start coloring! I think I may have another copic lover in the family...hehe! So needless to say he wrecked my card and I have had to go with another card that I had just about finished, which happen to have little bit of pink on it. So I am sorry for the lack of Pink and will make sure next week I will have a lot more Pink! So the moral of the story is, NEVER leave your card on your desk when little people  can get to it. You live and learn...hehe!

Copic Colors Used:
WS Jeremy
Jeans - BG78, BG75, BG72
Shirt - E55, E53, E51, E50
Skin - E11, E00, E000
WS Odette
Shirt - RV13, RV14, RV10
Belt - C10, C7, C5, C3, C1
Skirt - BG78, BG75, BG72
Hair - E47, E55, E53, E51
Skin - R12, R11, R000, R20

Don't forget to enter into our current Pink Challenge over at Mad For Markers, there are so many gorgeous entries! You guys are all so talented, can't wait to see more of your entries!

And if you are in Melbourne over this weekend make sure to pop over to the Paperific Show, where Sammi and a couple of the other Mad For Markers Girls will be showcasing all things Copic! So if you are there make sure to pop past and say hello, we would love to meet you! I will be there on Sunday and I can't wait to meet the lovely Sammi and any other of my fellow Copic lovers!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Greeting Farm - King and Queen - Use a couple
7 Kids Challenge - Strip it down - No more than 2 layers of DP


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, what a cute story, I would have been sooo annoyed :) but it could have been worse, one of my boys took a copic to a door the other day, the paint started coming off before the ink did so not I have a lovely navy blue smear on my bedroom door, lol!!
    I LOVE the way you have coloured their hair,it looks totally fabulous and your jeans colours are gorgeous, I will have to get myself those shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Copics are addictive Emma! Lol so who can blame him :o) Gorgeous card, love the colours just too cute!*hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card! ♥

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ¤Manuela¤

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!