Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sorry for being a little MIA!

Hi there! It's been a while, but I'm back. I felt like I needed a little time away from crafting. I just didn't have any mojo and really didn't want to craft. So I decided to have a month off and just do what I felt like in this time, which I have to say was not much...hehe! But I am happy to say that today I have something to show you!

Yesterday was my Oldest Daughters 11th Birthday and this is the card that I made for her. I am really happy with how it turned out! I tried a few different color combos and colors that I don't really use a great deal of!


Copics Used:
Hair - R59, R29, YR09, YR04, YR02
Top - RV66, RV63, RV52, RV10
Coat - E44, E43, E42, E27, E25, E21
Skirt - C5, BV34, BV01, BV000
- C5, BG49, BG45, BG53
- RV29, RV14, RV13, RV11
Skin - E13, E11, E01, E00, BV000, R20, R22

Of course I get all my Copics and Xpress It Blending card from Mad For Markers!

And Don't forget that we have a few very Important Dates coming up!

June 2nd is our Melbourne Coloring Day, we would love to see you there!

And June 16th is the Irina Blout Class being taught be the one and only owner of LaLa Stamps.

So make sure to come along to one or the other or if you are like me BOTH...hehe!




2 comments:

  1. oooh.. gorgeous card Em!! I bet that she really loved it!!! Gorgeous colours!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Everything you do is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!