Thursday, May 17, 2012

Where did my Little Man Go?

My baby turns 3 on Monday and I have to say this week he has grown up so much!

He has just decided he is a big boy now and no longer wears nappies. Now we have tried a few times and it never goes well, but he seems to have gotten it now and we have only had a couple of accidents. It seems that sometimes they just do it when their ready, who knew...hehe! 

He has also this week come off his training wheels. I went out on Saturday and came home to find that Daddy had taken his traning wheels off and he is now riding his bike like a big boy. OMGosh I couldn't believe it, where has my little boy gone!

We are having a big party for him on Saturday, with all of his little friends, we have even gotten him a big Jumping Castle, he is sooooo excited! Although I have spent most of today cooking in preperation for it and I will spend ALL day tomorrow cooking and baking. He wants a lady bird cake, so thats what we are doing, although we are going to make it a green lady bird...hehe!

Anyway, here is his card that I have made, now the picture isn't the best as I have just taken it and it is dark now!


Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E08, YR07, YR14, YR21
Skin - E11, E01, E00
Tshirt - YG67, YG63, YG61
Jeans - BG78, BG75, BG72
Beanie - E44, E43, E42, E41

My Card has been colored using Copic Sketch Markers and Xpress It Blending card, all of which are available from the Mad For Markers Store.

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card hun - truly love it!! And I know how you feel - one of my five turns ten tomorrow (she's the middle one) and my youngest will be four in July.. it's scary how fast they grow up. Smiles..
    Have a fun weekend with them all - Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    thanks so much for joining my blog xx
    WOW I love your work, your colouring is wonderful!
    Will be back for sure :)
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!