Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mad For Markers DT Card


Here is my Mad For Markers DT card for the week. I hope you like it and the Copic colors are listed below.

I did initally started this card for the Monday Mania Challenge, which was to alter stamped images. which by the way has now been and gone! I had so much fun doing this and now my TGF stamps have become even more versatile! I tried a new combination of colors for the Red hair and I'm not sure what I think, I think I like it, which is better than hating it...lol! When I was half way through this card the next Oh Alice challenge came up and you had to use butterflies or caterpillars on your card, so of course I had to get out my new MS Butterfly punch and use it. This is my new favourite punch! I really like this card and I think I will keep it for my twins birthday in July, although I will have to make another one, as one card between two just doesn't work for me or them...lol!

Copics Used:
Skin-E000, E00, E11 &  R20
Platnium Blonde Hair-E50, E51, E53, E55
Red Hair-YR00, YR02, YR02, YR07, E08, E09
Dresses-RV14, RV23, RV10

8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, absolutely gorgeous, loooove the red hair, this could be your Lily when she is a little older lol! Lovely layout, look foward to seeing the other card. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Em! Love how you swapped their bodies over! Such a sweet card!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Emma!
    Thanks so much for joining us at oh alice challenges.

    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! WOW!
    Check out my blog and get a chance to win my RAK giveaway!
    http://joaniebolognie.blogspot.com/2010/03/rak.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your TGF gals Emma!! You colored them beautifully! Cute layout combining the two of them. I love all the wonderful elements you added, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you colored in the eyes, great card. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! This is wonderful! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so adorable. Your colouring is amazing and I just adore those flowers. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!