Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mad For Markers

Well, I'm sure by now that you have all heard about the wonderful new online store my good friend Sammi is setting up. If you haven't and your a copic coloring nut like me then you had better go and check it out here. Sammi is selling copic markers in Australia, as well as all things related to copic, I know it's very exciting! ...... On another very exciting note, Sammi has asked me to be a part of the Design Team for  Mad For Markers and of course I said YES in a very big loud voice, actually it was probably more like a scream..lol!  This is even more exciting for me as it is my first DT spot. I am literally jumping up and down, I am that excited about it. I am also excited to be working with Sammi on such an awesome DT. As well as working with Sammi, I will also be working with the amazing Tracey go and check out her work as she is awesome!

Now if you would like to join us on the Mad For Markers DT then you can as Sammi has sent out a DT call. Here is what you need to do:

We are looking for a couple of designers to add to our team... at this stage it’s only open to Australian residents... Previous Design team experience is not needed - I will be looking for people with good colouring skills and a love for Copics (and colouring).

Requirements for the Design team:
> to Create a weekly project using Copic markers
> be able to photograph your work well
> to post your weekly creations on your blog as well as the Mad for Markers blog (including a link to the store and the numbers of the different Copics you used for your project).
> to participate in challenges when they occur (this could replace your weekly post for that week)
> Display a blinky on your blog for both the store and the blog.
> possibly provide Copic tips or tutorials as you feel comfortable.

The initial term for the Design team will be 3 months.

members of the team will not be paid but will be provided with monthly DT packs of cardstock and stamped images and be given a discount on all Copic products and Neenah paper available in the webstore.

If you would like to apply for our team then please:
send an email to sammi (at) betbeder (dot) com with DT call in the subject.
* Please tell me why you would like to be on the team.
* include 3 creations of your work that best showcases your Copic colouring.
* Please also include your:
1. Name, address, phone number, email address
2. any previous/ current Design team experience (not a prerequisite to apply)
3. a link to your blog any online galleries you post creations to.
4. a short bio please include your crafting interests and history

Applications will be accepted until Saturday 27th March.

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled to have you on the team! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emma, well done, looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful colouring, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Emma, well earned. Looking forward to seeing what you girls get up to!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!