Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mad For Markers - My First DT Card!

I am very excited to show this card, as it is my first DT card for Mad For Markers. I have used the gorgeous Stella from The Greeting Farm, which was stamped off for me by the lovely Sammi. Isn't she just so adorable. I have also used my brand new Marth Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch, which just happened to be delievered yesterday morning right as I was finishing my card, so of course I had to use it and add it onto my card. And I have to say that I love this punch, so you will probably be seeing a lot more of it...haha! 

I have entered this card into the following Challenges:
Oh Alice - Sketch Challenge
Flutterby Wednesdays- Open Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous First DT card Emma, love your sparkling sentiment, well worth the effort lol! Love the butterfly, hopefully will get to play with mine later, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous Em!! She's coloured beautifully and what an awesome butterfly punch!! Awesome first DT card! Thanks!
    Thanks for joining in at Oh, Alice too :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first DT card! It is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining us at Oh,Alice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. I love the butterfly.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Emma!
    Fabulous colouring too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Oh ALice Challenges.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is super cute and your colouring is fabulous! I love the way you shaded her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Stella card is GORGEOUS Emma!! I love this color combo and the little swirl and embellishements all look so beautiful together. Such perfect balance to this card!!
    And you made fantastic use of that butterfly punch! Don't you just LOVE it!?!
    Thanks for playing along with FBW this week. Now that you have your punch (and your Sweet Pea Stamps) I hope we'll see you playing some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, gorgeous.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Emma on your first DT card. Very good instructions. Easy to follow. May have to get me some of these when the budget allows. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!