Friday, December 31, 2010

Anything Goes with Mad For Markers!

Mad For Markers current challenge is, 'Anything goes'. So if you have time and you want to join us we would love to see what you are up to!

 I hope that everyone has had a lovely Christmas and is ready to celebrate New Year Eve's tonight! This a card I made for a Party that my son went to a couple of months ago. I really struggle with boys cards, must be the lack of bling and bows and flowers....hehe!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E35, E37, E39, BG18, BG15, BG23, BG11
Jeans - B99, B97, B95, B93
Shoes - E44, E43, E41, E40
Top - Coo, C1

My card has been created using Copic Markers and Xpress It Blending Card, which are all available from Sammi over at Mad For Markers!

I hope that everyone has a fantastic night celebrating New Years tonight. I am currently away camping and we always have a great time, so I will see you all when I get back in the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, I luv the ribbon treatment...wishing you a fantastic New Year's weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!