Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!


I have been one very lucky girl and have 2 Stylish blogger awards awarded to me in the last week, so a very BIG thank-you to the lovely Cassie and Erin, for passing this onto me, I feel very honoured!!!

Ok o the rules for this award are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Ok so 8 things about me......hmmm....

1. My favourite TV show at the moment is Glee...OMG I am so addicted to it....I even have to have the music going all the time, which drives my 11yr old son crazy!

2. My all time favourite movie is 'The Notebook'

3. I volunteer for a charity called 'Life's Little Treasures'. Which supports families who have had a Premature Baby.

4. I just love my Copic Markers and my TGF Stamps!

5. I have Jam toast for breakfast EVERY day...hehe!

6. I absolutely LOVE High Heels, I could go nuts in a shoe store!!!

7. I do have a very cranky side to me...well I am a RED head, as well as female...hehe!

8. I am addicted to Nescafe Vanilla Latte's...OMGosh they are sooo yummy!

Ok so the blogs that I have recently discovered and love are:


Hope everyone is having a Lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment and the blog award. You are so thoughtful. It means a lot!

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    Wow, thank you so much.

    I have been such a bad blogger lately I havent posted (or forwarded on) any of the awards I have been given in ages! Where does the time go????

    lol, I'm a toast and jam for breaky every day girl too!!

    Hope everything is all good with you.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Emma! Guess what?! Notebook is my all time favorite movie too!!!! Love it! Lattes are the best also!!! I enjoyed reading a little about you!
    I am so thrilled to get this award from you!!! Thanks a mil!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!