Friday, December 31, 2010

Will you Marry Me?

OMGoodness how Adorable is this cute couple! 'I Do' is our last preview for you and I have to say that we have saved the best for last! Can you not image Ian getting down on one knee to ask his sweetheart  Anya to marry him...hehe! I wonder if he would get nerous!


For todays FFF we want you to create a Wedding card or favour. We can't wait to see what gorgeous creations you come up with.

Make sure to pop past the rest of the Farmer's blogs to see their Adorable creations using the 'I do' set! You won't be dissappointed!





6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the new stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so cute, love what you have done, an I think Ian would have been nervous hehe.
    Hope you had a great christmas and wishing you all the best for 2011.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is JUST GORGEOUS Em!!1 LOVE it! I know you won't read this yet but Happy New Year hun! May 2011 bring you much happines!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sweet ! A must have stamp set!Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that ginger hair..awesome work.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to make such a wonderful informative web site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!