Monday, February 14, 2011

A Just Because Card!

Ok So I have finally been able to just have a play and craft, just Because...hehe! I have finished all my Feb DT requirements which has left me with some time to just play! I won this Gorgeous Tila stamp over at Tickled Pinks 12 Days of Christmas and have been hanging to ink her up, so she has finally gotten a little love. 

I have been playing with getting my folds and creases and though I'm not completely happy with these, I am not unhappy, if that makes sense...hehe! I definitely need to keep working on these, but hey, that's half the fun! 


Copic Colors Used: 
Socks, headband & top - R59, R29, R27, R24, R22
Hair - E79. E37, E35, E31
Pants - E44, E43, E42, E41
Present - E55, E53, E51, E37, E35, E31
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20

I am entering this card into Magnolia Down Under - Sketch Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Emma this is gorgeous. I reckon you folds and creases look awesome. you will have to teach me how to do it.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card Emma :o) Love your awesome colouring *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is BEAUTIFUL
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous Em! LOVE it!! I think your colouring looks FAB! Just keep practising right and it will get even better :D
    I love that colour combination now.. E40s and reds!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE her! It's so nice to stamp "just cuz' sometimes isn't it? She is a dolly! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Emma this is just GORGEOUS!!!! And what fun to be able to do a card "just because" - I plan to try to do some of those this year - LOL.
    Amazing use of the sketch and your cute TPS prize too :)
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...your card is beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous ! I love your coloring and your layout !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!