Friday, February 18, 2011

Textures with FFF!

Hi There and welcome to another FFF. Todays FFF we want you to use at least 2 different TEXTURES on your card! So on my card below I have used Ribbon, a brad and some Corrugated cardboard. I am just loving the texture that this adds to your cards!

I have also colored my Cheeky in using my Copic Warm Greys and I have to say that I have really been enjoying coloring with these, so you will definitely be seeing a lot more of them...hehe!


This weeks Prize is the Super Cute, 'Cheeky Chat'. So get your textures out and start creating!

My Card has been colored on Xpress It Blending card using Copic Markers, all of which are available over at Mad For Markers!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, pretty pretty card Emma, love the greys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just BEAUTIFUL! I love the chunky ribbon blossom you created and the pretty distressing! Also love the sepia toned coloring-what a great technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nice 2 c some corrugated cardboard on your card... I love corrugated paper u know :-)....

    but ther dotted paper also makes me go dotty... so great job there.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is adorable and soo pretty! I love how you coloured her in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Emma, loooove the gorgeous bow and sweet girl image jumping in the background. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!