Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Throwback with TGF!

Hey there, Farmer Emma here to welcome you to Thursday throwback with TGF. The idea for Thursday Throwback is give a little bit of love to some of our older TGF stamps. You know those ones that you've had for quite a while, but they haven't seen any ink for a little while! Well we want you to get them out and show them some love...hehe!

I Love this Cowboy Ian, he is such a little Man in his cowboy outfit, the perfect stamp for a boys card, which I have to say is something I don't make enough of! So I thought it was time to give him a little love and to also add a boys card to my pile of seriously girly cards....hehe!

I was thinking how every little boy dreams about being a cowboy at some stage, so I thought this paper and sentiment was perfect to use with this card!


I hope this inspires you to pull out your less loved TGF Stamps and show them a little love. Otherwise you can find Cowboy Ian and all of his friends over at the TGF Store, here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,Love this card! So many texture and details to look at, and Ian looks so cool!
    Hugs,
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Emma! I LOVE your black and white and the collagey feel of this card. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!