Monday, April 5, 2010

AnyaInk and Anyone for Anya

A friend of mine asked me to make her a card for her sisters wedding at the end of April and I thought what will I do, then I remembered that I had the TGF Cake Topper stamp which I had yet to ink up, so this was the perfect opportunity to get it wet...haha! I just love this stamp it is so adorable. My friend told me that her sisters dress was red, as this is her favourite color. So I decided to keep with that color when I made the card. This photo doesn't really show the sparkle on the flower at the top and on the bow of the dress, but believe me it sure does sparkle! I am now going to go on the hunt for a box tutorial to fit the card into. Anyway I hope my friend and her sister like the card!

Now I am sorry, but I colored this picture in a couple of weeks ago and have only just put the card together and I didn't write down my copic list. Sorry Guys!!

I hope everyone had a Great Easter however you spent it and the Easter Bunny didn't bring you too much chocolate...cause I know he brought way too much to my house.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:
AnyaInk - Anything Goes
Anyone For Anya - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow Emma, this card is gorgeous. Your friends sister will love it. You have coloured it perfectly. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Em!! Love it!! I'm sure that your friend and her sister will be thrilled with this card!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job on your card. Thank you for playing along with the Anyone for Anya? challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Emma!! That red is gorgeously done!!! Such stunning coloring and it all blends so beautifully!! A cute, yet elegant card! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW – fabulous job! Love this - it's such a gorgeous idea to make the bride match the card - LOVE the red. Gorgeous layout too.
    Thanx soo much for joining us at Anya Ink this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma this is such a gorgeous Card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Anya Ink.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!