Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Very Exciting News!

Ok, I know I said come back later today and I will have some news to share, well I got a little side tracked, as you do with 5 kids, but I am back to share my news............. I have been asked by the amazing Debra to be a part of the new AnyaInk DT. And of course I said YES! OMG I was so excited when she asked me at the Melbourne Copic Certification to be on the DT. I just love all things Anya and The Greeting Farm and I have been bursting to tell everyone....So there you go! Don't forget to come back Friday to take part in our very first challenge and to see what the other wonderful DT members have done!

5 comments:

  1. Emma ,We are the lucky ones to have you on the DT for Anya Ink. So looking forward to seeing your first card for the challenge, hugsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news Emma!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emma, a DT position made for you with your TGF fetish/addiction lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You will be an AMAZING addition to the team! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations Emma. They are lucky to have you and certainly know talent when they see it. Well done. hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!