Friday, January 14, 2011

FFF Color Challenge!

Well it's time for another FFF and this Friday we have a Color challenge for you!
You need to use Black, Turquoise and One Color of your Choice!
I decided to use White as my color of choice and I have to say that I really liked these colors together and  I think I will use them again! I have used the new Fancy Anya, isn't she just Adorable! Now I haven't really had much Practice with my black hair, but I decided to have a go with it and it actually turned out ok, which means I was happy with it..hehe! I have been having some fun doing these round cards, so I decided to do another one just for something different!


Copic Colors Used:

Play along by uploading your card or creation to:  TGF GALLERIA>Contest/Challenges>FFF 2011> Mystery Color Challenge 1

You have until Wednesday, January 19th to submit your entry and ONE LUCKY WINNER will take home "Little Dreamer" this week!  Good luck to all who enter!

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutly gorgeous Em!! these colours look fabulous, your card is beautiful and your colouring is AMAZING!!
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your hair colouring. I might have to take a leaf out of your book, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! This is gorgeous Emma! I love the colors and that layout. Your coloring is fabulous and I really really LOVE those papers. Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GORGEOUS Emma-her hair is spectacular and I LOVE your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!!! I love all the textures! It's really lovely!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the lace, the ribbon... Eeeeeh, who am I kidding...? I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I love the colour combo. I found that image I coloured at your house. (I totally forgot to use it). I popped it on my blog if you want to have a look. Any way am going online tonight and will be ordering my copics yeah. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!