Monday, May 23, 2011

TGF Designer Spotlight!

For todays Designer Spotlight I thought I would share with you a few of my ALL time favourite things, or at least for the moment anyway...hehe!

Of Course I could not create without my very first Stamping Love, which has to be the GORGEOUS TGF Stamps, ok so I know I am a little biased, but OMG they are the Absolute BEST!!!

So putting aside the MUST have stamps, my next Favourite thing which I can not create without is of course my COPIC Markers. I absolutely love them and of course they are the Perfect Match with all of the TGF Stamps. But lately I am seeing some Fabulous coloring that hasn't used Copic Markers, so it really is down to personal choice!

Another Favourtie of mine is Paper Flowers, Love, love, love these, in fact the more on my cards the better...hehe!

And one of my newest loves is the very BIG Ink Splatter craze that is going around! I just love the look of the ink droplets on my pages or cards, but of course I am always worried that I am going to wreck my card or page by dropping ink on the wrong spot and then my card or page would be ruined and after all the hard work we put into our creations that would be a COMPLETE disaster! So I got a great tip the other day, which was to cover up all the bits that you don't want to get ink on and then splatter your ink on your creation, that way none of your good bits will get ruined. But of course we here at TGF have a Fantastic new stamp where I don't have to worry about where the ink is going to go as we have our brand new Ink Splatter Background Stamp called, "Splotchy".

I am going to share with you a new card I made using one of our NEWEST releases, "The Splotchy Background" Stamp. I have used it around the edges of my page in Vintage Photo distress ink, doesn't it look cool! I love how you can get that Ink Splatter look with out having to ACTUALLY Splatter ink all over your card! So problem solved with the ink splatters. No more worring about if I'm going to drop ink in the wrong place or not!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E29, E27, E23, E21
Skin - E00, E000, E11, R20
Flower, Shoes, Bathers - R81, R83, R85
Eyes - E23, R83, R81
Ball - R85, R83, C1, C00

We hope that you are having fun with all of this months newest releases and are getting time to get your creative juices flowing! 

Ok so I thought I would end my Designer Spotlight with something you may not know about me:

My Absolutely all time Favourite Show at the moment is "Glee", OMG I can't get enough of it, LOVE it, to the point where I drive my family crazy with all the music...hehe! Especially with anything that Rachel sings, love that girls voice!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love this! Your layout and use of that splatter stamp are amazing. And your coloring is always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO adorable! I love your hair coloring and the pops of color on kraft- this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! Love that little flower cluster at the bottom! Sorry its taken me sooo long to get back to you but those butterflies you were asking about are made by Collections. Let me know if you have trouble finding them...will link you up! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! Everything fits so well! I have to say, I love how you've used the splotchy stamp and it's exactly how I intend to use it!! It's on it's way to me and if I ever get my kitchen/dining room/living room renovations done then I can get into my scraproom and get busy again!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!