Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 3 of TGF Royalty Contest!

WEEK THREE:  DUTCHESS of DOODLING sketch by JESSICA:

YOur mission?  Create something Regal, Royal, or all of the above using the Sketch Jess provided...even if it's just a tiara, like Ballet Anya here, it all counts!


 Ok so I know I told you last week that my kids had been pretty sick, well lucky me they decided to share their germs and I have been in bed sick for the last 5 days. OMGosh I have never felt so crappy, no wonder the kids weren't happy! So anyway I am onto some antibiotics now and hopefully things will start to pick up! 

Hope you are all enjoying the TGF Royalty contest! I know I am, there are seriously so much fabulous entries in the Gallery!




3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Emma! I love that big bow at the bottom and your coloring is uber fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Emma, I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon for you. This is just so adorable! I love how you have colored her and your flowers and dp go so well with everything. Hugs to you and the family. Hope you are all up and running soon. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! So beautiful. Great mix of papers/patterns and i love your colouring
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!