Sunday, November 20, 2011

Princess Anya!


Last weekend we went to a christening of our friends little girl and my Hubby was lucky enough to be asked to be her Godfather. It was a really nice day! 

I just love this Princess Anya, she is such a cutie and I thought she would make the perfect Christening card!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31
Crown - YR24, Y17, Y15
Dress - RV10, RV00, 0, W1, W00

I have used Copic Sketch Markers and Xpress It Blending card all of which are available from Mad for Markers!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!I love this image and the colouring!
    Hugs
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Emma, love the papers, lace and flowers, beautiful keepsake, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma, I am sure that they just loved your card. This is just beautiful! Congrats to your Hubby. My kids' Godparents are my cousin and his Spanish wife. They are just the perfect couple and to us it means soooo much. I think that Princess Anya makes for the perfect little Christianing card for sure. I hope that you and the family are all well. I have been so busy lately that it's all I can do to make a card for my blog let alone have five minutes to check out all my favorite ones. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Emma! I love the shabby chic look of the card...so pretty. Hope you are well.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!