Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ragamuffin Lolita!

Well I am just a little bit Excited this morning.....I just got tickets to Lady Gaga's Melbourne concert....I can't wait, it is going to be Awesome. Only one problem....I have to wait until the end of June to go, Hurry up June!

Ok, so onto my card, I am having a lot of fun at the moment coloring 'Saturated Canary Digi's'. They are just sooo adorable! This girl is called 'Lolita, A Ragamuffin waiting for Fairies'. 

Over on the Copic Oz blog they are having a challenge where you can win  the new set of Copic Markers that have just been released, so I am entering this into that challenge. Obvioulsy I don't have the new colors yet, but I have used as close I can with this card.

Copic Colors Used:
Mushrooms - R89, R59, R46, R35, E44, E43, E42
Skin - E04, E11, E01, E000, BV000, R20
Hair - E79, E27, E25, E23, E21
Dress- RV69, RV66, RV55, RV34, RV32
Shoes - E87, E44, E43, E41
Flowers - E04, R81, BG49, BG45, BG53
Eyes - BG45, BG53
Tights - C5, C3, C1, C0
Legwarmers - BG53, BG11
Grass- YG97, YG93, YG67, YG63, YG45

I have colored my card using my Copic Sketch Markers using Xpress It Blending card, all of which are available over at the Mad For Markers Store and I have also been told that Sammi now has the new Copic Colors in the Store.....Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Emma! Love all your pretty layers and colouringX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Girl this is GORGEOUS!!!! I just love your colouring on her... stunner!!! Love the LO too! Awesome job!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing, your coloring rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma. Congrats on the tickets. Wow, I don't think I'd be able to wait, I'd be so excited. lol... I love this card and how you have colored her. She is just the sweetest little ragamuffin I have ever seen. Great coloring as always my friend. I also wanted to let you know that I have given you a blog award. I posted it on 2-18-12 so that you can find it. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!