Thursday, July 12, 2012

Koala Marci!


This is my very first LaLa Land Stamp! When I was at the class in Sydney with Irina I saw this stamp and fell in love with it straight away, I mean isn't she just sooo adorable, I love her! So anyway had to buy her and make a card with her! On the colored in packaging of Koala Marci, Irina has colored her hat in using these dots and I thought that it looked pretty cool so I have copied the look, thanks for the idea Irina!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E27, E25, E23
Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
Hat - W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, R20, R30
Tshirt - R20, C1, C00, W3, W1, W00
Boots - E59, E57, E55, E53
Skirt - R81, RV00, R000

Koala Marci and all the colors I have used on my card are available in the Mad For Markers Store!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie, love your card! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- how cute is she?!? Gorgeous coloring, I love the hat! Such a cute card, the embellishments are perfect :). Thanks for the inspiration...lots of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,
    Your blog is so inspirational. I just love the way you colour and I am loving your Copic Colouring Journal. I so want to start one of my own. Thanks for stopping over at my blog and not giving up on me! I hope to be over here more regularly now.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!