Thursday, November 1, 2012

Always Flying High!

Last week was my 12th wedding Anniversary, time sure flies when your having fun! We had a really nice evening, we went out for dinner, which was a lovely meal at a new Chinese Restaurant near us and then we came home for some desert that I mad made during the day, a lovely Choc Mouse tart with Orange caramel! Yummo!

This is the card I made my Husband. I also made a shadow box for him, but I will show that another time!

I love this Saturated Canary stamp, she is just sooo adorable! She is also available in the Mad For Markers Store! 

Copic Colors Used:

Hair - R59, R29, R27, R24
Dress - B69, B66, B63, C3, C1, C00, BG34, BG32, BG11
Shoes - B69, B66, B63
Kite - E43, E42, E41, C1, C00, B66, B63
Skin - E11, E01, E00, E000

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Emma! Gorgeous coloring- love her hair, I'm going to have to try that one :) So glad you had a good anniversary. Tons of hugs your way, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Emma. Your colouring is amazing. Glad you had a lovely wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma, your colouring takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, Happy Anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card. I love how you have done her hair and clothes - I just love everything you have done, it has come together so prettily. TFS & happy anniversary. Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma, I wanted to wish you and your husband a Happy Anniversary. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful evening. I love your card that you made. Your coloring is beautiful as always and I truly love the blues in it along with her awesome red hair. I am sure that your husband loved it. It is good to see you bloging again. I have been a bit lazy about mine lately, but trying to get back into it. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!