Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Late Birthday!


This week at Deconstructed Sketches we have a gorgeous little Sketch for you, well all of Jens Sketches are pretty Awesome...hehe! Here is this weeks Sketch!


This card is a card I have done for a special friend of mine, who is always about to cheer me up and always has something nice to say, she is just beautiful and I have to say that I think she is just the sweetest person I have ever met! And of course true to the title of this post, it is a little late in getting to her for her birthday, which was a couple of weeks ago...again, 'better than than never'...hehe! Anyway I hope she likes it!


Copics Used:
Hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Dress - RV13, RV14, RV10, RV29, RV25

My Card is colored of course with Copic Markers and I have used Xpress It Blending card, which is just one of my absolute favourites to color on! All of which are available in the Mad For Markers Store.

Make sure to check out the rest of the Fabulous Deconstructed Girls Creations!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Emma! I just LOVE the image you used and your coloring is STUNNING. Fabulous work hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma...I LOVE you card and I am sure your special friend will love it too...Your choice of colours and papers are just perfect! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Emma!! Love the image and beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... Gorgeous card Em! LOVE that pink dress! What a gorgeous sketch - you did a great job on it! Love the music note paper there too ;) Mm... you know you are making me want to get and colour some of those girls now!!! :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Emma, I am sure that your friend won't be upset about this late Birthday card. It is just G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!! I love the papers you have used and your coloring is as always simply wonderful. I am sure she is just going to love it! I hope you have had a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Emma, she is so pretty. It's like her dress is satin. Great job as usual on the colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!