Thursday, September 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We have a Gorgeous Sketch for you this week over at Deconstructed Sketches. It's one of those Lovely Clean and Simple type ones!


I decided that maybe it was time to make my first Christmas card of the year. So I now have one down and way too many to go...hehe! I just love this Gorgeous TGF Blush Girl, she is just sooo adorable!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20, R22
Clothes - R59, R29, R27, R24, E41, E40
Background - E39, E37, G00, G000, 0

Of course my card has been colored using my Copic Markers on Xpress It Blending card, both of which are available from the Lovely Sammi over at Mad For Markers, not only is she just the Sweetest Person, her prices are Amazing, so make sure to check her out!

And make sure to check out the rest of the Amazing Deconstructed Girls

5 comments:

  1. Emma this is fantastic! I love that background paper and the way you used the sketch. your coloring on that stamp is FABULOUS! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I was on the receiving end of this gorgeous Christmas card...i would think all my Christmas'had come at once!! Beautiful Emma!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma this is so pretty and I just love the papers that you have used. Her hair is fantastic! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! The background papers are so elegant, and I just love the corrugated cardboard band with that festive red and white ribbon! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma this is just beautiful! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!