Saturday, September 10, 2011

Some Art Journalling!

Ok, so I have gotten caught up in the whole Art Journalling craze that is going on at the moment. I have nearly finished Christy Tomlinson's 3 Hearts - Art Journalling online course and I have to say that OMGosh that Woman is one talented lady and I have learn't SO much from her class. I am just LOVING it!

Anyway I have also been participating in the TGF Heart Journalling each week, which is great as there is a new topic each week to use to help prompt you on your pages! So I thought I would share with you a couple of the pages I have done, but I warn you that I am very new to this so please be kind...hehe!


So this page we had to do a Graditude Page. I chooose to do a page just about being thankful about my family. I know I didn't go into any detail, but I had a lot of fun playing with new techniques. If you click on the pictures it will bring up a bigger version for you to see!


Now this page was about layering, which I have done with lots of papers and paints. I just love this color combination. I had just gotten my order of Liquidtex Inks, which is a liquid acrylic paint and OMGosh I love these, I definitely need more colors. The only down side to starting something new like Art JOurnalling is finding all these new and Awesome products that I HAVE to have...hehe!

Anyway Hope you having a nice weekend, it is pretty crappy here, cold and raining, so a perfect day to craft. In fact I have just finished a Scrapbook LO, which I will share with you another time as I don't want to overload anyone! Might go and get a background ready for my next Art Journal Page!


3 comments:

  1. these are brilliant, much better than my attempts. Would never know you were a beginner
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so wonderful. I have to check out that online class. I have just recently learned about Art Journaling and would love to get into this.

    I'll have to check out the liquid acrylics you mentioned. Quick question, did you decoupage glue the printed DP on and did you Gesso your page first?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!