Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My First Mo's Digital


I first saw Mo's digital image's at Debbie P's Blog and I have to say I have been wanting one ever since. Debbie did the most gorgeous Holly card, that I knew eventually I would have to get her. So now I have her and I made this beautiful purple card for my good friend Annette, who's favourite color is purple. After using the acetate over at AnyaInk, I decided to use it again. I love the different look it gives the card.

Well I can't believe that it is only 3 days till Christmas! I just love Christmas! I was out for tea last night with some friends and we ended up in target as it was open till midnight and they had 50% off their animated Christmas things and I ended up buying this singing Christmas Tree, cause I knew my twins would love it. Anyway I can safely say that I have had enough of hearing the tree sing 'rockin around the christmas tree!' plus the many punch ons that come with one singing Christmas tree and two little girls!

In case I don't get back here, I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

Digi Stamp - Mo's Fairy Holly
Ink - Copics and Touch markers, White Gel Pen
Others - Flowers(BizzyBecs) Lace (My stash) Sentiment-Kaisercraft Rub On

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Emma. I'm sure Annette will love it. Merry christmas.
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!