Sunday, December 13, 2009

Past AnyaInk Challenges




This first card was entered into last weeks AnyaInk challenge for their 'Christmas Challenge'. I used one of the Christmas Sweeties stamps, they are so cute! I put some Liquid Applique across Santas hat, beard and coat. I also use some Basic Grey DSP which is from their Eskimo Kisses Range. Across the top I used my Martha Stewart Doily punch and some felt flowers. I also sparkled up my flower to add a little more bling, you can never have enough bling!! I was really happy with how this card turned out. I also did another one of these cards using the other Christmas Sweeties Stamp. This one I did using my favourtie color Pink!


This next card was for AnyaInk's Vintage Challenge. I used my labels 4 nestie to cut around Anya and I embossed the background paper and then ran some white ink across the top of the paper. A little bit of lace and some gorgeous flowers from Bizzy Becs. I really challenged myself to use different colors in this card and I was happy with the result.

The next card was meant to be for the AnyaInk blue and orange challenge, but I didn't make it on time and luckily enough the next challenge was to make a boys card, so I entered it for that. This card was for my son's 10th B'day. I can't believe that he has just turned 10. Makes me feel old!! I used surfer Ian, he is such a cool little stamp. My daughter actually gave me the idea for the waves, she made a card for her brother using the same stamp and she cut out waves. I thought it was a great idea, so I used it on my card. Sometimes the simplest of ideas can come from an 8 year old! Anyway my son loved the card, which made for a very happy Mummy!
Anyway, hope you have liked seeing my old AnyaInk entries, or some of them anyway, as it takes a long time to post so many pictures to your blog, never knew it took so much time. Although I have had fun doing it!! I can see I am going to get hooked on this blog thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!