Monday, February 15, 2010

AnyaInk and Anyone for Anya

I did originally stamp this image off to use in CA&F Red Work challenge, but didn't get time to finish her before the challenge ended. Anyway I decided to use her for AnyaInk's challenge this week which is to do a monochromatic card. I have also entered it into Anyone for Anya who have a flower theme this week. I have to admit that I am having so much fun making these bows up, sorry if you are sick of seeing them, but they are so easy to make and I just love the look of them.

7 comments:

  1. oooh... I LOVE this card!! Awesome job on the redwork! I never got around to that one!!
    ooh.. I saw your card featured on Flutterby Wed today too!! Go Emma!!! The bows are gorgeous.. keep on making them :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous Red Work creation Emma!! Love the gingham butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is a super cute card. Love it. Love that you have done the card this way - clever idea. Gorgeous. thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Emma

    occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

    By the way, right now I have a Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html

    Love from Switzerland
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma this is stunning, i am loving your red work!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!