Monday, February 15, 2010

My card featured on Flutterby Wednesdays!

I have to send out a big thank-you to Sammi for alerting me to the fact that my last card has been featured on Flutterby Wednesdays. I am so excited to see it up there!! Can you here my screaming!! I also want to thank Danni and the rest of the Flutterby team for using my card. Anyway just wanted to let you all know how excited I was, did I tell you how excited I am!! ha ha ha! Well gotta go desperate housewifes is about to start.

3 comments:

  1. looks like you are having a good week! :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats and thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma, I could hear you screaming LOL! Congratulations!!! I am excited for you, see you soon, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!