Monday, November 15, 2010

Raising Awareness of Premature Births!

Yesterday my family and I all went to the Life's Little Treasures Foundation - Walk For Prems. Which was a fun run/walk to raise money and awareness for Premature Births. My hubby did the 10km run with the girls in the Pram. Here is a Picture of them just as the run was about to start and the bottom picture is of them once they had finished.



I am so Proud of him for running with the girls. There is no way that I could even run 1km, so I just wanted to say a Great Big CONGRATULATIONS to my amazing Hubby and Girls for a job well done, or should I say well run...hehe! Love you!
 Life's Little Treasures is a charity that I volunteer with and they are a fantastic support group for Families who have had a Premature baby, which is something that is very close to our hearts!

I also want to give a big Congratulations to all the Life's Little Treasures Girls and Guys who put together a fantastic event yesterday! Well Done!

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Trent and Girls! So glad the weather kept fine for you! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!