Friday, November 19, 2010

Sparkly TGF Birthday!

This is my 2nd post for today, to see my Mad For Markers Post please click here!

It's Farm Fresh Friday and this week for FFF we want you to create a Sparkly Birthday Card. The more sparkle the better!!

Today I have used Beanie Anya, she is just sooo cute! I have also used a free digi sentiment by the wonderful Bec from Bizzy Bec's. I kept looking at this card thinking that it needed more, but everything I tried was too much, so I came to the conclusion that the flower was big enough and that I really didn't need anything else.


Up for grabs this week is 'Sweet Anya'. So pull out all your sparkle and get creating! Make sure to pop past the TGF Blog to see the rest of the DT's Sparkly creations!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooo gorgeous Emma!! Love your colours and your amazing colouring!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparklicious Emma! Gorgeous colours and colouring, love the beautiful flower to, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, it doesn't need anything else, is sparkles so well as is! Gorgeous Emma. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!