Friday, January 20, 2012

I Do!

Well it is still school holidays here and finding time to create is difficult...hehe! But I finally found some time the other night and colored this Gorgeous Saturated Canary Digi. I am hoping to find some more time tonight to have a play!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E29, E25, E23, E21
Dress - E43, E42, E41, E40
Skin - E04, E11, E01, E000
Roses - R22, R20, R01
Leaves - YG63, G21, YG61

My card has been colored on Xpress it Blending card and with Copic Sketch Markers, all of which are available at the Mad For Markers Store.

I am entering this into the Saturated Canary Challenge #9 - Use Dies or Punches

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Emma.....love her shiny hair!!
    Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is beyond gorgeous!!! The image is so beautiful and you coloured her perfectly! Wow!
    Love the layout too and the "I do", this is on of the prettiest card I´ve ever seen!
    Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Emma this is just so beautiful and elegant, I think those flowers at the bottom are just so pretty too.
    Thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Emma, I love the colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!