Monday, January 23, 2012

So Proud!


This year my oldest starts High School, I feel like I have been talking about this moment for the last 2years and now all of a sudden it's hear! I have even been googling how to tie a tie today because he has to wear one for school and I have no idea how to do it...hehe! Let's say I now know how to do it, and it really wasn't that hard!

Anyway at Brodys Grade 6 Graduation night last year he was awarded the 'DUX' of the year award. We were so suprised and so very proud as well! Brody always works really hard and he definitely deserved this!  

Below is a Picture from that night. 

I have been wanted to do some scrapping for a while and have like about 8 kits from the last 8 months sitting there that I just haven't had a chance to get to. I have just cancelled my subscription as I sooo can't keep up with them...hehe! There just never seems to be enough time! Anyway here is a page I scrapped about Brody's 'Dux' Award


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brody! I just love your page. Where do you get your subscriptions from? A great photo of the three of you.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma this is a great LO. Congrats to your Brody as well. I don't know what 'DUX' award is, but I figure it has to do with good grades and hard work. How very exciting. I don't know about there, but this coming Aug. both my kids will start High School (9th grade) and I really do not feel or sound half as calm as you do. lol... Take care. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!