Sunday, May 20, 2012

Smash Hop Winners!

So I am a little late in getting the winners posted from the Smash Hop we did last week, but we have had a crazy week here this week, anyway the WINNERS ARE:

Winner #1 wins the Fabulous Blue Bazaar Prize and the winner is:


Fantastic pages and amazing work coloring those stamps, Emma! Thank you for this fun blog hop!


Winner #2 wins the Fabulous Freckles and Pigtails Boy  Girl Stamp is:

3 amazing smash pages, very nice :)

Serena

If the winning girls could please send me an email with their address details, I will make sure to get your prizes sent out! 

Congrats Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I'm so excited! I'll email you right now. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!