Thursday, June 14, 2012

Get a little 'Royal' Treatment!

Yesterday was a very good friend of mines birthday and this is the card I made for her! I just love using these new 'Some Odd Girl' Stamps. She is just Perfect for practising those pleats and folds and well if your like me you can always use more practise on those folds...hehe! I have to say that this girl has gotten quite a good work out of late at my desk lol! You know what they say' Practise makes Perfect!' and believe me I have been practising!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31
Dress - R83, R81, RV00, R000
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Eyes- G00, G000

I have colored my card using my Copic Sketch Markers and Xpress It Blending Cardstock, all of which are available over at the Mad For Markers Store!


Now don't forget that if you are in the Sydney area on Saturady, Mad For Markers is hosting the very Talented Irina Blount from LaLa Land Stamps and she is doing a Fabulous Project Class, you will not want to miss it! I for one am flying from Melbourne just for the day to do the class, it is going to be heaps of fun!

For more details click here!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Emma! Loove all your beautiful layers! See you bright and early on Saturday lol! Take Care:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and coloring, Emma! I was wondering if you received the email I sent you on May 20th, in regards to the Smash Hop prize? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is gorgeous Emma! I love the color combo :) Your coloring is awesome- those folds look wonderful! Trust me I know all about how many tries it can take before you get a keeper, lol! Hope you had fun at your class...hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!