Saturday, July 31, 2010

AnyaInk - Black, White and 1 color of your choice!

So our next challenge over at AnyaInk is to use black, white and 1 other color of your choice! So of course there really wasn't a choice for me.....it had to be pink...hehe! I have been wanting to have a go at coloring in using the copic greys, so this was the perfect challenge to do this. Colors are listed below! I really enjoyed this and plan on doing some more coloring in greys!

Copic Colors Used:
W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, E40, E41, O

Make sure you pop over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's amazing work and I do mean AMAZING!  And don't forget to get coloring and get your entry in! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I have also entered this card into Club Anya's Monday Mania, which was to use ribbon!

Oh and come back later today for my Oh Alice card!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Emma I love what you have done this is absolutely gorgeous!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Emma, amazing grey colouring, must give that another go, love your gorgeous ribbons, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Emma! Audrey is beautifully coloured, the colour combo is great (pink is sooo beautiful with black!) and I just love the sentiment! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I love this Em! It looks REALLY great with the black, white and pink!! Gorgeous job! Love your grey colouring of Anya! AWesome job!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey crafty mummy. This is so cool. Love your colour scheme and love how you've coloured the grey but what I love most is the sentiment. How many fingers r u? Gee, it brings back memories when I used to say that!!! Very, very cute, hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, loving your card, i'm off for a wander around your blog!
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!