Saturday, July 3, 2010

Exciting Oh Alice News!



Well I am extremely excited to announce that I have been asked to be the July Guest Designer for Oh Alice. I couldn't believe my eyes when I got an email from the Mad Hatter herself (Jessica) asking me if I was interested in the position. Oh course it took me all of about 2 seconds to respond back YES!!!!!


So without further ado.......here is my first post as the Oh Alice Guest Designer!


Chapter 20 - In My Country......


"Well, in our country," said Alice, still panting a little, "you'd generally get to somewhere else -- if you ran very fast for a long time, as we've been doing." 

"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" 

(Through the Looking Glass, Chapter 2) 

Hello, friends!  Can you believe July is here already?  Such a fun time of year for summer fun...parades, BBQ's, you name it...it's THAT time of year!  

To honor our country's Independence day, with the 4th being right around the corner, we have a PATRIOTIC theme for you today!  WONDERLAND has gone red, white, and blue!  Yep, that's right!  

Call it inspiration, a color challenge....I guess it's really both!   Your mission this week is to use RED, WHITE and BLUE on your card or project!  In addition we have a WONDERFUL Sponsorship opportunity today.  Thank you SO much to EMILY from EAD Designs!  Emily has graciously offered the DT some wonderful Alice-themed stickers to use for our projects today (unfortunately our international friends didn't get theirs in time, but hopefully we'll have stuff to show you soon!).

ONE LUCKY WINNER will receive a WONDERFULLY GENEROUS gift certificate to the EAD Designs Store!   Just get your red, white and blue on and ENTER your card here to win!

Before we get to this week's challenge, we have a few FUN announcements to make!   Sadly we say goodbye to Jimmi this week.  We thank her for all her wonderfully twisty designs and will miss her at the tea table here.   We are THRILLED to announce at the same time, that Lynne Phelps has accepted a FULL TIME position here right at our twisted table.  Lynne's designs TOTALLY WOW'd us as our June Guest Designer and well, some things are JUST SO Alice that they're meant to be!  WELCOME LYNNE!


So here is my Oh Alice Creation!



So make sure you pop past the Oh Alice Blog to see all the Amazing DT Creations!

You have until Friday, July 9th at 8pm CST to enter to WIN the gift certificate from EAD Designs!  

10 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous Emma, I Love the dp you have used and Im so glad your a guest with us for July YAY.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emma!! You so deserve girl, your work is awesome. Love your card as usual. Great work *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeee!!! So Glad you joined us for the tea party down the rabbit hole :D
    This card is gorgeous Em! Love the paper and LOVE that lace punch!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you got picked this card is beautiful! Have fun playing with Jess and the gang!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, The lace look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again welcome to the team! Your card is ah-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the tea party!!! Your card is gorgeous, love the little gal and you colored her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation Emma, love the dsp and wonderful colouring, congrats on your GDT, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcom to the team, Emma! Your card is so sweet and pretty! I love it :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the Oh, Alice! team, from the June Guest Designer, lol! I love your card, so fresh and fun! I especially love the way your flourish ends with the flowers, so charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!