Friday, July 16, 2010

AnyaInk - Christmas in July

WoW Peoples there were some gorgeous scenes created from our last challenge! You guys sure are talented! Congrats to the Winners!

Now onto this fortnights challenge and it is "Christmas in July"


 Bec from "Bizzy Becs"
has very generously sponsored us again this fortnight and has put together an amazing pack of goodies for the winner of this challenge.  Bec has a wonderful selection of everything you could want in her store for your cards,  so POP on over for a look, You wont be dissapointed.



I have kept my card fairly simple as I really liked this Basic Grey Paper and I didn't want to cover too much of it up!  Now don't forget to pop past the AnyaInk Blog to see the rest of the amaing DT's work!

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful xmas card Emma, I love that paper and would not of covered it up either... isnt ian such a cutie in his Santa Outfit, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is so cute, you have done an awesome job, and your colouring is gorgeus.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUP I AGREE THE PAPER IS TOO YUMMY TO COVER IT UP.Your cute Ian is just toooo CAU-TE!!! Great xmas card.((HIGH FIVE)) AND ((HUGS))RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!