Friday, August 13, 2010

AnyaInk - Recipe Challenge

It's time for AnyaInk's next challenge and for this challenge we have a Recipe for you:
3 Flowers
2 Buttons
1 Bow
We can't wait to see what you create! Now this challenge we have a very special sponser in Tickled Pink Stamps. The Lovely Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps is going to give the winner a Gift Voucher to her store. So make sure and get your entry in!

Now onto my card, I am happy to say that I have had my air brush out again and I have airbrushed the background. I am having so much fun with my airbrush! I think you are definitely going to get sick of me using it....hehe! I have used the Saturday Sketch from Club Anya and Friends and I am pretty happy with how this turned out, half way through I wasn't too sure, but the final result was one I am happy with.

So make sure to go and check out the rest of the Amazing DT's work over at the AnyaInk Blog!
Hope you have a great weekend whatever you are doing!

13 comments:

  1. Ow WOW Emma!! Too cute, and just love your choice of pp. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Emma, your colouring is amazing! Lovely layout, fantastic result, love the airbrushing, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma this is gorgeous! I love that Pink hair and thanks for the number below, I love the combinations you have used, will definately have to have a go one day! I love the punched leaves. Hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Emma! Amazing colouring, gorgeous papers and flowers and your background is awesome :-)! I am "green with envy" :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. EMMA I LOVE THE COLORS FLOWING THRU HERE.Too cute and great work as usual.Hey i love the tutorial on the pinks.THANKS FOR THE TIPS I WILL WRITE THEM DOWN FOR SURE!((hugs))RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...this is gorgeous Em! LOVE it!! Glad to see you are loving your airbrush! Isn't it fun :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, this is just gorgeous, as always. Lots of eye candy to feast our eyes on and I have to say, you ALWAYS colour hair perfectly. Beautiful card. Hugs. Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pink and turquoise, and the background paper is the perfect ground! We get to see that pink hair in action, fun! Love all the decorations, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma, how are you. Just wanted to say that you do some amazing things with your copics. I am thinking getting some over the next couple of weeks. I am going to paperific next week and will go and get some info from the mad markers team. Will you be there.
    Take care
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma, Just wanted say you do some amazing stuff on your blog. I am so getting some copics over the next couple of weeks. I hear mad for markers is going to be at paperific next week. Will you be there as part of the team. I really want some advice on what to start with.
    Take care
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Emma what a precious card! Love the pinks!! Very cute layout and such a precious image. Love to see your creations - thanks for sharing!
    xoxo Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card Emma! I love the pinks and the papers are lovely too! Very summery !!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!